Members of the Exeter Beekeepers’ Association can hire the following equipment:
- Honey Extractor (manual, chrome, the original one), 8 frames
- Honey extractor (manual, green), 4 frame with built in filter & settling tank (can hold 2 deep frames)
- Honey extractor (manual, red), 8 frames, the biggest one to move
- Heated uncapping tray
- Honey warming cabinet (capacity of two honey buckets)
- Beesuits (various sizes)
- Observation hive (bees not included)*
* There will be no charge for use of the Observation Hive if being used for education purposes.
ONLY the items above may be removed from the Apiary.
The demand for equipment is likely to be very high during the months of August and September.
The charge for each item is £7 per half week. N.B. Pre-payment ONLY either via BACS transfer (contact email@example.com) or cash payment to Cathy at the Apiary.
Hire periods will be for half weeks to enable use by other branch members.
- Equipment to be collected by 1pm from Woodbury Salterton Apiary on Sundays and Wednesdays only.
- Equipment to be returned by 12am to Woodbury Salterton Apiary on Sundays and Wednesdays only.
- Please clean the equipment thoroughly before returning.
N.B. To ensure that equipment is available punctually to the maximum number of Members, late return of equipment will incur additional hire charges on a pro-rate basis.